WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

15 May 2006

Back on the Wagon

OK, so it's been an inordinately long time since I posted. And I probably don't have any readers anymore. But I'm ready to get out there and start writing again and hope someone stumbles on my thoughts and tells two friends. And they tell two friends. And so on... and so on. (OK, I can picture the shampoo bottle from this ad from like the 70s, but can't think of the brand name. It was green... shout out to anyone who remembers.)

Since I posted last, I've been to Lisbon, Portugal and Helsinki, Finland. Both amazingly cool places that I need to see again. I've also been to Las Vegas, which I've seen a million times. I won my usual $100. Which is what I usually win, since I don't have the stomach for gambling. Once I'm up $100, I feel like its time to walk away and be glad for what I've got. Sad, no?

Anyway, this is just my post declaring my return, so I'll wrap it up. And start writing interesting stuff from now on.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home