WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

21 February 2006

Honored

So while I was away, and not paying attention last week, AbbaGav honored me by including my post -- Make Sense? -- in Haveil Havalim, the rotating weekly round-up of notable writing from Jewish bloggers. This week, the round-up is hosted by Soccer Dad here.

I only wish I had been paying attention and offered new visitors to my site something new and exciting to read. (Oh, the pressure!) Instead, they got to read about my business trips. Not that interesting to people who don't know me (or dare I say it, even to people who DO know me... but my friends have to pretend that they care...)

In any case, whether you are Jewish or not, there is some great writing being highlighted, so please check it out -- and I will try to provide a link to the latest host each week. You'll enjoy the reading, and you might learn something, too.

And thanks to AbbaGav for the shout-out. (and raising the bar!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home