WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

21 February 2006

The Centre!



In my continuing quest to be responsive to my readers, who like their political rants tempered with stupid, Beavis & Butthead style humor, I offer the second installment in the occasional feature entitled, "Funny Signs in London." I apologize for the quality, but this was taken from a moving taxi with a camera phone. You get the gist. And no, male readers, if you come to visit, I will not take you to "the centre" -- you're gonna have to find it on your own. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

What a funny sign! They spelled centre wrong!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Bubah3000 said...

yes, i have a terrible time reading here, what with all the misspellings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home