WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

26 February 2006

Bollocks!

Hahahaha! Johnny Rotten slays me.
Read this article headlined: Bollocks to fame, we're the Sex Pistols.

Best quote:

Next to the SEX PISTOLS, rock and roll and that hall of fame is a piss stain.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger a13xa9dr1a said...

Fan-fucking-tastic. Good for them. Johnny stuck a tampon up his bum, yanked it out and threw it into the audience when I saw him in concert. I, luckily, had just left the pit and missed the up close and personal part of it. He is the ultimate in filth and fury.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home