WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

19 January 2006

Yacht Rock

Shout out to Dave Watkins and his fabulous wife, Sue Lorenson, for alerting me to this. If a Dan Fogelberg melody makes you double over in hysterics, or you think Christopher Cross is the anti-Christ, or you just love the idea of tooling on self-important bad 70s "rockers" this is for you!

Start at the bottom with episode one and work your way to episode five. The whole series should take less than 30 minutes.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home