WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

25 January 2006

Wow!


Based upon this warning I saw on cigarette packs here, I can't believe how many people smoke in the UK. Causes Impotence?


You'd think that with warnings like this emblazoned on cig packs in big black letters, London would be like a greyer, windier California . You know, a place where small packs of secret smokers hide in alleys like smack addicts, puffing away with no regard for their health. But you'd be wrong. Smokers everywhere!

Could there be a link between this new (proven?) information on the effects of smoking, and this story about the sex lives of the French?

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Alex said...

Being a woman, this does not apply to me. So I'll just step out for a drag. Back in 10.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Bubah3000 said...

Yes! My first thought was, "excellent! this doesn't apply to me."

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous alex said...

Speaking of smokers, can I bring up the fact that Chris Penn died?? I am SO freaksihly bummed out by this!! I dont know why! I think I loved him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home