WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

07 January 2006

Satire News Wrap-Up

I know, I know, its the world's best kept secret, but Pat Robertson apparently suffers from a "condition" that makes him insane. So, that explains why he sees fit to tell the world that Ariel Sharon is being punished, just like New York in 2001 and New Orleans this past year. But apparently, some are taking action in an attempt to make him "shut the hell up."

And according to
this item, Kate Burton is "clinically insane." That explains that one! Although I can't help but wonder why the Times of London, BBC and The Guardian aren't pursuing the story of her kidnapper being arrested and then let go, with the same zeal they seemed to want to cover the fact that she "understands" her kidnappers and plans to go back to Gaza soon. More news on this here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home