WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

17 January 2006

Re: Dusseldorf

Just received this message via email from one of my friends (am protecting his/her identity to protect him/her from angry emails from Germanophiles):

"Pick me up a duffelbag in Dusseldorf. Just head over to Hans and Franz
market, they have everything "


LOL. Classic.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous LouisLewis said...

Forget the Eurythmics, dude. While in Dusseldorf, be sure to stock up on David Hasselhof CDs - that is if you can even find 'em. Could very well be sold out.

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Bubah3000 said...

Yes! In the immortal words of Norm MacDonald -- "Germans love David Hasselhoff!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home