WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

29 January 2006

More Wow!


Like I said last time we talked about this, men who smoke in England must be INSANE.

Now, I realize (at the risk of being sexist) that a lot men may be more concerned about impotence than infertility, but I would think that even the biggest "playahs" would not want to think about their sperm being "damaged," whether or not they were considering becoming daddies any time soon.

And this stuff is written in big black scary letters on every pack of cigarettes here. "Smoke and you will be a pitiful girly man in bed." "Smoke and your family name will die with you since your little buddies will be so damaged they won't be able to swim straight."

And yet, I see plenty of men smoking in the UK. As for the women, I haven't seen anything approaching this level of scary for us, so I'm wondering if perhaps smoking isn't all that bad for us? That's gotta be it, right?

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger a13xa9dr1a said...

did you ever wonder if these are written by women? Seems very man hating... I recall in upset moments screaming "and I'll make sure your line DIES with you! You bastard!"
Im just saying. Just throwin' it out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home