WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

27 January 2006

Ireland Top 10

Top 10 Reasons I Need to Go Back to Ireland Soon

10) When your cab driver tells you his life story in Ireland, it's actually interesting
9) Guinness actually tastes better there
8) People are so freaking friendly, you're almost suspicious at first, then you just enjoy it
7) Office complexes apparently have large, central bars playing great music which are jammed at lunchtime with people hanging out, having drinks and having a good time
6) Alex will be upset if she can't type "fookin' daft" again soon
5) There's nothing better than the accent (new favorite word, by the way -- amn't -- contraction of "am not." As in, "are you going to the pub? no, i amn't.")
4) People aren't rude, don't push and shove in lines and are just generally chill
3) It's beautiful
2) So much history everywhere you go
1) Real Irish boys vs. American Irish boys

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger a13xa9dr1a said...

ye fergot ta mention the blarney ye daft fooker. Im off ta find me some right good threads fer me fookin excitin' trip then.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Bubah3000 said...

I amn't required to write everything you want me to, you bossy, daft fooker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home