WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

14 January 2006

IM Xchange of the Day

My friends and I are oh-so-amusing. Sometimes unintentionally. Here's an example.


DahabSunset (12:53:37 PM): trying to
decide what to wear to dinner tonight.

DahabSunset (12:53:59 PM): have headache and dont care that much. but have to look good in case meet future husband or man who will get me pregnant

a13xa9dr1a (1:04:20 PM): Oh jesus mother mary and josef. Wear magic ass pants

DahabSunset (1:05:23 PM): lol. ok, crazy. green magic ass pants, or dragon on leg magic ass pants?

a13xa9dr1a (1:05:56 PM): Dragon on leg

DahabSunset (1:06:46 PM): yes. could be good. and low maintenance. pair with black shirt and be done with it. just have to fuck around with hair and some makeup. extra 30 mins on couch. excellent

Glossary:
DahabSunset = me
A13xa9dr1a = Alex
magic ass pants = pants that make my butt look good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home