WorldGirlRants

I started this blog because I left Boston to live and work in London for a while, and I wanted to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm back now, but still have plenty of opinions on world news, politics, the media and the absolute craziness that comes from dealing with people. Bring it.

17 January 2006

Eurythmics

I always forget how much I actually like Eurythmics... until I leave the U.S. Everywhere other than in America, you hear Eurythmics quite a lot. For example, I have been sitting in a Starbucks doing work for the last three hours, and they have been playing what is clearly a Eurythmics Greatest Hits mix. (multiple times during this three hour period) And you know what? I think I'll pop across the street to the Virgin Megastore and buy it!

So to summarize:
Eurythmics = good
Futurama = bad
Canadians = rising in estimation

(this post is for you, Timmy W!)

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Tim Walsh said...

Now THAT'S a post I like to read! And, the fact that you went to the VMS to buy it? Priceless! I love the Eurythmics too. You have excellent taste in music, my dear, even holiday selections. Who knows, maybe (just maybe) you too can have a wreath on your Snaab next year! OK, before you say it, I know you think its geeky. Fine. I'm a nerd. xxx ooo

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Bubah3000 said...

I think I may skip the wreath next Christmas season, but I am glad we can agree on the Europop. And while you may be a nerd for having a wreath on your car, I'm the one with a blog, so what does that tell you. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home